This wiki is a knowledge-sharing website for Technical Bedrock, containing documentation, tutorials, and general how-to information.
- Concepts: The first introduction to a concept, intended to be read in-full.
- Knowledge: Top-level information, such as editor recommendations.
- Tutorials: Tutorial-like write-ups, containing specific instructions and example json.
- Documentation: Proper documentation, such as lists of all available sounds.
- Vanilla Usage: Vanilla examples for entities, items, etc.
Contributions are welcome!
If you are familiar with GitHub, I accept pull requests. The GitHub repository can be found here. Website is located on the
If you aren’t comfortable with Git, you can contact me on Discord, and we can work something out.