What data do we collect?
Bedrock-OSS collects the following information:
- First two fields of your IP address (e.g. 22.214.171.124 instead of 126.96.36.199)
- Date and time
- Title and URL of the page visited
- URL of the referring page
- Screen resolution
- Files downloaded from the site
- Links to an outside domain clicked
- Time taken for pages to load
- Approximate location and region
- Browser language
- Browser User-Agent
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with all the data we collect. We collect data when you:
- Open any page on the wiki.bedrock.dev domain
- Click any external link
How will we use your data?
Bedrock-OSS collects your data for the purpose of improving the site and evaluating the popularity of different pages and the site as a whole over time.
- Location, region and language are recorded to compare the use of the site in different languages
- Page visited is used to evaluate the popularity of pages and influence future work on the site
- Screen resolution is used to help prioritize development for different target devices
Bedrock-OSS does not share your data with any other entities except in broad numbers, such as the total number of views a page has received in a week.
How do we store your data?
Bedrock-OSS stores all analytics data on a private server accessible only to organization leaders.
Your data remains on our servers for 6 months, after which it is erased.
What are your data protection rights?
At Bedrock-OSS, we would like to ensure you are fully aware of your data protection rights.
In the collection of your data, we do not separate individual users, but store each request separately.
Privacy Policies of other websites
Our site contains links to other sites, which operate under different policies. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of other sites.